Photography Workshop, Guided Tours, Walking Holidays
8 days / 7 nights in traditional and exclusive accommodation on this less-travelled Aegean island. Indulge your passion for photography and discover the techniques to take your skill to the next level.
- Catch the sun before the long winter
- Travel like a local on this marvelous and authentic Aegean island
- Improve your photography, add good images to your portofolio
- A holiday you enjoy and remember for a long time
- £1800 – workshops every day, superb accommodation, local transport (ex flights)
- June 2017 01-08/06
- September 2017 07-17/09
Lemnos – the rural charm (bespoke)
- June, September 2017
The price for the week including bed and breakfast accommodation but excluding air travel – is £1800 Deposit of £300 required on booking – pay online by Paypal by clicking the button below:
See our terms and conditions for more details.
Easy Hiking Tour
Experience Lemos like a native with local couple, Maria and Vaggelis who not only know the best secrets but who love to share them with you.
Lemnos is an island you will never want to leave and as well as the holiday outlined below, we can offer you bespoke packages tailor made to suit your needs. Please just contact us with your requirements.
This is a suggested itinerary:
- Transfer from the airport and settle into your rooms.
- Enjoy a welcome brunch and coffee and get to know your fellow travellers.
- Later stroll into MYRINA and enjoy dinner at a nearby taverna
- Drive to the picturesque village of KATALAKOS
- After enjoying a coffee, walk with a guide to the sand dunes, where there will be plenty of photo opportunities.
- Drive to SARDES, another lovely village and and enjoy a delicious dinner at the local taverna
- Return to Myrina
- Drive to PROPOULI, FALACRO and PIGADELI
- Enjoy the scenic volcanic landscape and do some guided easy hiking in this spectacular natural environment
- Explore Myrina, with its Ottoman and Greek influences.
- Guided walk to the castle and the archeological museum, enjoy the ancient archeological features.
- Try and buy the local products in the market
- Dinner in Myrina, clubbing afterwards optional!
- Walking Meditation to AGIOS DIMITRIOS and then to the traditional village of KONTIAS, through the reservoir
- This will be an easy but longer walk stopping for a picnic lunch and at KONTIAS for coffee.
- Dinner at TSIMANDRIA where you will enjoy a meat feast!
- Guided visit to the prehistoric settlement of HEFESTIA
- Easy walk to the nearby cape taking in the breathtaking beauty of the environment.
- Dinner and time for reflection
- Visit KAKAVIOTISSA
- Easy hiking to a unique landscape
- Enjoy some free time in Myrina
- Farewell dinner and clubbing
- Say your goodbyes and fly home.
Price includes: Transfer to and from the airport, transport to activities, bed and breakfast and dinner.
Optional extras: Hot springs and spa, wine making (depending on the season), honey making, …etc
Lemnos – Rejuvenate
Just before Summer fades away you will have three (choice of one) splendid weeks on this North Aegean, off the beaten path island.
Choice of activities inspired by local culture, history, cuisine, flora and fauna. Swimming, easy hiking and thermal spas are also in the agenda…
Tell your friends and you get rewarded ….!
- August 18th
- August 25th
- Sept 1st
£1200 per trip (ex flights)
If you are interested in travelling to Lemnos with us, please contact us for more details.